You will have access to all our Event Listings, News Articles and Information Channels. We are also developing features that will enable you to organise articles of interest, build communities and connect to people.
3 Day Executive Course on Specifications, Test Methods and Quality Assurance for Aviation Fuels
From: 21 Jan, 2019 until: 23 Jan, 2019
This comprehensive 3 -day course will provide a framework of both commercial and technical issues on jet fuel and aviation gasoline, which covers an in-depth assessment of their different grades, engines, basic operations, properties, and specifications. It will also provide an understanding on basic principles and concepts for jet fuel and aviation gasoline manufacturing, transportation, quality assurance, and alternative fuels.
Venue: Hotel Jen Tanglin Singapore
Address: 1A Cuscaden Rd, Singapore 249716
What You will Learn
• Determine how specifications are used to control the quality of aviation fuels, and why they affect product performance and availability.
• Explain methods of testing and manufacturing aviation fuels and transportation systems.
• Describe the interaction of aviation fuels with aircraft engines.
• Update on aviation gasoline fuels for general aviation.
• Use practical applications of ASTM test methods.
• Fundamentals of alternative jet fuels.
• How to deal with off-spec jet fuel properties, additives, quality assurance issues, and sampling
Event contact: email@example.com