You will have access to all our Event Listings, News Articles and Information Channels. We are also developing features that will enable you to organise articles of interest, build communities and connect to people.
ADS-B: NextGen Avionics
From: 18 Jan, 2019 until: 18 Jan, 2019
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL, USA
Automatic Dependent Surveillance-Broadcast (ADS-B) is an advanced technology system that enhances safety and efficiency benefiting pilots, air traffic controllers, airports and operators. It is the foundation for NextGen by moving from ground radar and navigational systems to precise tracking using satellite signals. With ADS-B, pilots will be able to see other aircraft in the sky, be warned about dangerous weather and terrain conditions, and receive flight information.
Venue: Broward College
- What is the purpose of ADS-B technology?
- What are the new regulations?
- How can operators become compliant to fly into ADS-B designated airspace?
- When is the deadline for operators to equip?
- What is the difference between ADS-B Out and ADS-B In?
- What is the cost?
- What is the operators' perspective?
- What is the OEMs' perspective?
Event contact: firstname.lastname@example.org